Sunday, September 16, 2012

TYO "Like" Drive begins today


Some of you may have already received an email from me, and I apologize in advance for what will certainly be my predominant Facebook status over the next month, but TYO has started a "Like" drive on Facebook, meaning that for every "like" we get to our page: https://www.facebook.com/tomorrowsyouth, a dollar gets donated to TYO. If you could do me this favor and follow that link and click like, I would be incredibly grateful (and won't have to harass you for the next month, which I'm sure you'll prefer).

Please help me out! It's a really small thing you guys can do that will make a huge difference for kids here, and which will help foster good relationships between Americans and Palestinians (which I think we can all agree after the last week needs some improving).

Thanks in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment